Dovenmuehle Mortgage - Does not accept bi weekly payments on mortgage
With the recent drop in the economy, we attempted to stretch every pay check.We started making payments to Dovenmuhle every payday...the full payment was always recieved by the due date.
4 months after we had called to make sure this was an acceptable arrangement by their customer service dept, we were sent to collections for being delequent in our monthly payments...again which we weren't. After researching we found that instead of putting our bi weekly payments towards the mortgage, they were putting the money into our escrow account and allowing our mortgage to fall behind. This company does not provide what they preach.
they are not customer oriented, if they were they would be willing to work with their consumers and allow them to make bi weekly payments as long as the full amount is provided on time.Economy is changing but this company is stuck in the mud!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "Between August 2, 2007 and January 27, 2013 we were never late on our mortgage despite a rate of 8.25 % and it being 53% of the combined income..."
- "In 2011 Libby was investigated by the IRS for not filing a tax return in 22 Years!! If anyone else had not filed a tax return in 22 Years, and..."
- "this place is AWFUL I have waited 6 months for a simple order and have been LIED To repeatly by the employees and the owner I ordered three pieces and..."
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "My wife and I have always taken our house rabbits to Dr. Toepke, HE is a great DVM however upon arrival today, for our rabbit that kept sneezing and had a runny..."
- "The offers are pretty good but when it's time to cash out there will be a problem this site is a scam.. They wanted me to send them a pic..."
- "I have bought two living room sets from Ashley Furniture over the last 7 years and both have been regrettable purchases. The saying "you get what you pay for" does..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."