Dovenmuehle Mortgage - does not accept bi weekly payments on mortgage
With the recent drop in the economy, we attempted to stretch every pay check.We started making payments to Dovenmuhle every payday...the full payment was always recieved by the due date.
4 months after we had called to make sure this was an acceptable arrangement by their customer service dept, we were sent to collections for being delequent in our monthly payments...again which we weren't. After researching we found that instead of putting our bi weekly payments towards the mortgage, they were putting the money into our escrow account and allowing our mortgage to fall behind. This company does not provide what they preach.
they are not customer oriented, if they were they would be willing to work with their consumers and allow them to make bi weekly payments as long as the full amount is provided on time.Economy is changing but this company is stuck in the mud!!!!f2c6e0e review #286788
You may also like
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "Them AH took my truck out of my yard ,I had a check Pending they took it on the same day ,my payment was $140.00 and every time a payment..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "Blood all over the inside of one of the two trucks I rented! I reserved two trucks one of the reservations got lost but they were able to get a..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."