Dovenmuehle Mortgage - Does not accept bi weekly payments on mortgage
With the recent drop in the economy, we attempted to stretch every pay check.We started making payments to Dovenmuhle every payday...the full payment was always recieved by the due date.
4 months after we had called to make sure this was an acceptable arrangement by their customer service dept, we were sent to collections for being delequent in our monthly payments...again which we weren't. After researching we found that instead of putting our bi weekly payments towards the mortgage, they were putting the money into our escrow account and allowing our mortgage to fall behind. This company does not provide what they preach.
they are not customer oriented, if they were they would be willing to work with their consumers and allow them to make bi weekly payments as long as the full amount is provided on time.Economy is changing but this company is stuck in the mud!!!!12d5a912 review #286788
You may also like
- "I take home more than $ 100, 000. per year. I have been in business for almost 50 years. I have been married for 51 years. I have owned my..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "The Advocate Assistance program has given us nothing but run-around since the beginning. When they talked me into it, they promised a 30 day money-back guarantee, did nothing at all..."
- "I was in a motorcycle accident in Sedona uptown in October of last year I was flown from Cottonwood get to Phoenix hospital my bike was towed to Josh towing..."
- "purchased floor, acclimated several months. Floor was installed and covered to keep it nice till cabinets installed. When uncovered, noticed the finish puckering in the middle of many..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."