I refinanced two years ago.My mortgage was sold to another regional bank and all was good.

A year and a half later, the bank went under and was sold to Great Western Bank. Made payments to Great Western for a few months, then GW sold the mortgage to Mutual of Omaha Bank. MoOB has at least some of their mortgages serviced by Dovenmuehle. Immediately, Dovenmuehle screwed up my mortgage.

I have ALWAYS been over a month ahead on my mortgage payment. This is intentional. I never want to risk having a late payment and it's a cushion in the event of financial difficulties. The first statement from "MoOB" shows my payment is due in two weeks.

Now, through all the selling of the mortgage, I have NEVER missed a payment. I should be 6 weeks ahead but MoOB/Dovenmuehle says I'm exactly current. Called and talked to a rep. He said he couldn't change my due date.

I explained that they already changed by due date and I need it changed back. He said he couldn't do that. I asked to speak to a manager and he then changed his tune. He said he would have to research it.

Told him to do so but I still need to speak to a manager. I was told I would get a call back in 30 days (?!). Since I'm not actually behind on payments, even though I thought it was a rediculous timeframe, I agreed. 30+ days later I got a call back.

He said the due date was correct. I am not 6 weeks ahead. Asked what kind of research he did. He said he saw that I made 12 payments last year so it must be correct.

What he didn't see is that those 12 payments were ALL 5 weeks (given processing time) ahead. Spoke with a manager "Lenny Figliola". He said he'd get to the bottom of it and call me back in 3-5 days. It's been 5 days and I haven't heard anything back from him.

Left him a voicemail which hasn't been returned. Spoke to the loan officer that originated my refinance. He said someone else had to refinance AGAIN because Dovenhuele had his payments as being 30 days late every single month, despite calling them every single month. Called Mutual of Omaha Bank.

They are going to investigate and the person I spoke to said they have been having issues with Dovenmuehle that they are trying to fix.If they don't, I'll go through the expense to have it refinanced just to get away from them.

Review about: Dovenmuehle Mortgage Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Dovenmuehle Mortgage?

Comments

Wimauma, Florida, United States #246579

Same thing happened to me.Refi'd, Dovenmuehle serviced the new loan.

They applied my EARLY payment to "Additional Principle" and proceeded to send me to collections saying I failed to pay on time. I have been trying to straighten my credit score out ever since.

Absolutely ridiculous.I hate this company as they failed me from the get go.