Dovenmuehle Mortgage does not even own my mortgage account (I know this for sure; The account has never been sold) and yet they've reported to Equifax (and possibly the other agencies; I haven't checked yet) that I'm behind in my mortgage payments (I'm not - My lender automatically debits my bank account).Why the heck are they even reporting on an account that they don't own or service?

So now I have to file a dispute with Equifax and call my lender (who is not that easy to get a hold of) to see what the deal is.

I've never even heard of this company until I saw it on my credit report.As far as I know I have NEVER had any dealings with them.

Review about: Dovenmuehle Mortgage Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Dovenmuehle Mortgage?

Comments

Dovenmuehle recently assumed my mortgages from my previous lender that went under -- I was never notified of the switch -- they just sent me a paystub booklet in the mail (sent to me in mid July and said that I needed to pay by June 16th or I would be late)!They were very sketchy about providing me with information about their take over of my loans and defaulted me.

I had perfect payment history for 4 year prior to that.

They are a crappy company with shady intentions.Beware!

Good luck getting Dovenmuehle Mortgage customer service and also what extension do you enter to speak to someone when all of their correspondence never includes a human beings name. My loan was moved to this company and I can't say it has been a good experience in regard to attempting to communicate with this company.