THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS THEY SELL YOUR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF WORKOUT AGREEMENTS,THE USE PHONY COMPANIES NAMES TO RUN THERE PROGRAMS,THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A LOSS LIGATION DEPARTMENT ,ITS A TOTAL MESS.AM CALLING ON ALL CONSUMERS TO START A PETITION DRIVE TO END THIS KIND OF BUSINESS.THERE MUCH MORE TO THIS STORY THAT IS CURRENTLY BEGIN INVESTIGATED.ALL THESE THINGS OCCURRED JUNE 2012 AND THERE TRYING COVER THERE MISTAKES ,THEY ARE THE OLDEST WORST MORTGAGE IN THE WORLD IF U ASK THEY THINK HOMEOWNER ARE WORTHLESS.KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR HOME.

Review about: Dovenmuehle Mortgage Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Dovenmuehle Mortgage?

Comments

Hire a lawyer and file a complaint to your Attorney General office.Don't sign or agree to modification or waver you would have more problems.

I am going through the same thing. MGC and Dovenmuehle are the same company scam and fraud. Next your going to have people coming to your home to tell you that their going to take pictures of your home "Don't let them." You are also going have cars pass your home slowly looking at your house . Please believe me I'm gong through the same thing and it has cause me to have anxiety and loss of sleep.

Hire a lawyer or get together who's going through the same thing.Please pass this on!

to hadand hadit Rockford, Illinois, United States #597622

I AGREE IVE WENT TO COURT 3 TIMES AND THE JUDGE WOULDNT CONFIRM THE SALE AND THIS DOVENMUEHLE HAS COMMITTED FRAUD ,AND I WILL FIGHT THEM EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.THEY AGREED TO RESCIND MY PROPERTY AFTER I DROP MY COMPLAINT THEN THEY LIED LIKE THEY DIDNT SAY THAT EVENTHOUGH ITS IN WRITING.AM CALL FOR A FULL INVESTIGATION INTO DOVENMUEHLE NOW.PLEASE PASS THIS ON.

Evidently Dovenmuehle hasn't gotten any better. After applying for a loan modification in May 2012, I finally received a denial October 8, 2012. When I applied, I had not missed a payment, still haven't, but I had to apply for disability & was approved so am making about one-half of what I was when I took out the loan and knew I wasn't going to be able to continue my payments in the future. I started calling the loss mitigation dept in July asking about the status of the claim and was told my file was in "final review" as of July 6. As of October 1, I started calling every other day to check on the status and also wanted a copy of the appraisal. I was told they didn't have an appraisal. Later found out Allegacy FCU, who sold the loan to them immediatly after I took it out with Allegacy, had the appraisal done. Allegacy said they couldn't give it to me because of some legal reason. Told Allegacy I wanted to know the "legal reason" and also told Allegacy about all the hassle I've had with Dovenmuehle, the length of time it took to get an answer, no reason for denial except they said "you have the ability to continue to pay your monthly payment obligation". Was told by HUD in my town that there are many loan modification programs and that I should quality for one but Dov. said I didn't quality for any but if my situation changes to call them back because I may quality for other loss mitigation workout solutions.

They have major communication issues. Every time I...

I called Allegacy today and after speaking with a liason there, they are going to check on some things and see if there is anything they can do. The person I talked to said she had never heard of any complaints about them. I told her to go online and she would find plenty.

If anyone else who sees this is having problems with Dov, please put your comments here. Something needs to be done about this company and the way they handle their customers.

If there is any way at all that you can avoid them (ask your bank before taking out a loan, who they sell their loans to!!), do so. I wish I could get out from under the contract I have with them without losing my home.

to Fed up Killeen, Texas, United States #710010

@Fed up, I'm going through the same thing.Been going through loss mitigation since August, 2012 to August, 2013, they just told me I was denied.

December, 2012 through March, 2013, they did give me a Forbearance, I paid on time until it was over, redid my papers for modifications, got the run around up until August , 2013, which I was denied. They will not send nothing in writing , only verbal.

They need to start communicating better with one another, because I can a sure you, with me, they have gotten caught up...I have the proof.