Servicing of my mortgage loan was recently transferred to Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc.

I was closely monitoring this situation to make sure that everything was done on time and all numbers are accurate

In process of doing this I was contacting my previous Loan Service as Dovenmuehle Mortgage customer support.

My first impression of Dovenmuehle Mortgage customer support is they are ease to reach and friendly folks.

Eventually I did not encountered any substantial problems, so I can not praise anybody for solving these problem, which in my opinion is a good thing

Note:

They also have good website, so one can get a lot of information there without need to call

Review about: Dovenmuehle Mortgage Loan.

Had an Experience with Dovenmuehle Mortgage?

Comments

I second your comment - they purposefully "lose" things to delay paying the money they are holding of insurance proceeds. There must be a law against these practices - strange when I threatened legal action and naming the insurance company as well (although they paid promptly) and copied a licensed attorney - then they paid the money they were holding :(

My loan is being serviced by Dovenmuehle and I have had tremendous problems.I had an insurance loss.

Their requirements are next to impossible to comply with to get any money out of them. They have had my check for 3 weeks and I still don't have a dime. I have called several times and each time have been told I did all I should but then the next time I call when check still isn't deposited they have some kind of excuse (their errors)and still no money and don't know when I will get any. If you cannot pay out of your pocket for your insurance claim repairs-DO NOT TRUST to get your money from them timely.

I also question the accuracy of the posting of my auto-pay mortgage.ABSOLUTELY THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH!

There website is mostly useless. No way to setup automated payment, Hard to find contact number,...