Everytime I spoke with someone they told me something different about receiving my escrow refund, seems that they have an issue with processing payments also, I was told that they did not receive my payment, but was sent a receipt stating that they did, I am not sure what the issue is but I definitely feel as something is very wrong, there has been so many red flags, I do not wish this company on anyone

user66367869 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Dovenmuehle Mortgage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dovenmuehle Mortgage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dovenmuehle Mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dovenmuehle Mortgage?

Comments

Palmdale, California, United States #1267403

would write a letter and email it to the following emails And say you give them 10 days to resolve the matter or you will make a report with the office of Fair trading.

amanda.sola@dmicorp.com

kristine.hartman@dmicorp.com, kimberly.martinez@dmicorp.com

david.allison@dmicorp.com

william.mynatt@dmicorp.com

brian.kluever@dmicorp.com I did this and within 24hrs I got a response saying they are looking into the problem and will get back with me within think 48 hours.