I believe who you trust with your hard worked money in return shall be responsible for the trustworthy service thy claim.How aver dovenmuehle mortgage is not one of these company's you can trust with your money.

The people who have a complaint should get together and take dovenmuele to court. My complaint is in July 2010 my husband had a stroke and became a paraplegic and now we have only a one person income instead of two and have tried everything possible with dovenmuehle to help us with our lone we applied for a hardship and in return we got told by a customer services person and a delinquent notice in the mail.

That i and my disabled husband will most likely lose our home to bankruptcy.That is not what i was wanting when i asked for help from dovenmuehle.

Review about: Dovenmuehle Mortgage Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Dovenmuehle Mortgage?

Comments

TiredOfMortgageFraud
#491987

I hope we can find a way to communicate.I suffered a stroke and had to modify my loan with Golden 1.

I made new payments and then Dovenmuehle (who is that?) increased my payments by apx $1000 per month.

Same story as many, bluffing, delaying, foreclosing on wrong amount, nastiness and so on.Reading so many stories on this site has motivated me to work to collect this information and try to make a public case against Dovenmuehle.

I have had this company decide to withdraw funds from my checking account a month before the payment is due.I am three years ahead on payments!

I contacted them and demanded a return of my funds from an unauthorized withdrawal. They said "we can send you a check!" 8-10 business days so they can make interst off these funds.

If I try to make additional principle payment they state that it can't be made after my regular payment has been made.Yet they withdraw the money from my account.