Interest Rate

They do not know how to maintain an escrow account. I received a letter from my hazard insurance company that they have billed my escrow for the up coming year.

Then I received a packet with the new declaration packets so I am assuming everything is ok because whey would the send new declarations pages if the payment has not been made. A few weeks later I received a letter that my hazard insurance policy is going to be cancelled for non payment in a week. I of course called the hazard insurance company to find out what was going on and they stated they never received payment from our mortgage company so I paid it over the phone right then to avoid it from being cancelled. I then called my mortgage company to find out what was going on and they stated that they sent payment in Sept.

They received the same letter a week prior to me receiving my letter and did NOTHING to research the payment or see what was going on. They don't do that until the homeowner calls to request it. That is ***!!!!! Then I am told that the payment that I made will go back into my escrow account and not back to me.

Stay away from this company. I am still trying to get this situation taken care of and in the mean time I am refinancing my house with a different lender!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dovenmuehle Mortgage Home Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Worst customer service ever.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 19, 2016.

Comments

Palmdale, California, United States #1267344

I myself am having an escrow issue. I'm haven't gotten a resolution yet but I got an immediate response when I sent them an email.

I used the following emails and got an response a day later.

Steven.Sugarman@bancofcal.com

Hugh.Boyle@bancofcal.com

Farah.Ansari@bancofcal.com

tbailey@prmg.net

scanalichio@thebancorp.com hasmikbulujian@bancofcal.com erwinreymundo@bancofcal.com jefferyrose@bancofcal.com david.allison@dmicorp.com WilliamMynatt@dmicorp.com william.mynatt@dmicorp.com brian.kluever@dmicorp.com Hope this helps you

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #1263751

When it comes to escrow account they are terrible! They never paid my Wind and Hail from my escrow acct. after repeated calls and 3 weeks later it was finally paid.