Over 2 years ago applied for a reduction of the mortgage payments, and now they tell me I don't qualify, I'm very frustrate with them.I have a young daughter and is not fair.This company is the worst that anyone could have.I have sent them all required documents, and I have called every month to check the status of the case,they always gave me the same status,so far they tell me that I can't help me. What they have is an abuse to people. I'm tired of this company and do not recommend it to anyone..

Review about: Dovenmuehle Mortgage Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Dovenmuehle Mortgage?

Comments

I've been with them since 2006.HATE them!

Now, my year end statement, which should be available for two years, from 2011 is not available.

I am also unable to contact them through their messaging on the website, even when I've entered into my personal account page!Uncaring, and total a-holes.

TOO MUCH HOUSSE..HOW ABOUT LOSING YOUR JOB..DONT U THINK WHEN PEOPLE GET NEW JOBS,THEY SHOULD WORK WITH U TO MAKE UP PAYMENTS.U TALK LIKE WE WANT A FREE RIDE.WE DONT.WE GET NEW JOBS AND WORK HARDER TO PAY THE BILLS.SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE,YOUR A DUMB@@@

I'm really disgusted of this mortgage.All I can say is I hate them and would not recommend to anyone.

16 years of having to pay for your house and when there's a problem they act like we're not even one of their customers. Always on hold and when you finally talk to a rep.

They have no clue on anything!!!!!Do your job its the least you can do.can do!!

;) :(

I applied for a loan modification with Dovenmuhele almost 2 years ago and still no results.I was declined at first saying that my note was not at least 7% of my income.

Then they started all over. I have sent the same paper work to them at least 10 different times. Yesterday I spoke with a rep from there and she tells me my home has been in foreclosure since March but I have received nothing telling me of such. Now she said she will start a forebearance and try to get us a loan modification for the second time.

I asked her what will ahppen if I don't "qualify" for the modification as was the case previously. She stated that she has never seen anyone that "didn't qualify" I said well let me send you the letter y'all sent me stating that I didn't. Oh and I have been sending payments in, in the form of cashier checks that have been deducted from my bank account that they will not accept yet they have not returned them to me.

So I have no money for the checks in my bank account and my loan will continue to fall further behind because they won't return my checks.Someone has to be able to do something to these people!!!!

I have the same problem, more then once i've filed for a modification and they keep saying I don't qualify .. they are abusive to their costumers and it's digusiting ...

your name fits you!!!I understand exactly what this writer is talking about.

Dovenmuehle operators have no clue, keep people hanging, until they have missed dates or requirements and then "oops" you missed this or that.....this company needs to be investigated for illegal activities against consumers !!!!!!!!

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND----they said they can't help you.maybe you bought TOO MUCH HOUSE and now you can't afford it.

this is YOUR PROBLEM NOT THEIRS.:?