My mortgage was switched December 2017 to Dovenmuehle Mortgage . My previous mortgage company I was on autopay so I didn’t have to worry about making my payments since they were automatic .

When I got a notice in the mail regarding the change of company the notice said my autopay would be transfer to the new company and all I had to do was sign a form authorizing dovenmuehle to withdraw funds automatically. This was never done . I called the company I’m December they said don’t worry the funds will come out in January, January came and nothing happened when I called late January they said oh don’t worry ur account is on hold we will send a new form

For auto pay just sign it and send it back . I offered to make the payment of the past due the lady said no need to make the payment since you’re account will be autopay as soon as u send us the form .

I send the form back next thing I know I get a credit alert that my score went down because this stupid insurance conpany reported that I haven’t paid when I have tried to pay them . Been on hold for over a hour and nobody has answer .

Product or Service Mentioned: Dovenmuehle Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments